I Love My Hair




So Last Saturday 23/01/16,  I have the opportunity to attend THE;NUBLK's event with Andrea Pippins.

I got to know more about her work and her career background - ̗̀ Her Instagram ̖́- -which is absolutely amazing!! She is such a BIG inspiration!

Q&A with Andrea



Such a stunning Picture next to me at the London College of Fashion. 

Coloring Fun and Social





I have to say that the set up for the coloring and book signing session was giving me LIFE!!


Book Signing 





 Along with all these.. I got this!!

 

✨ Goodie bag✨

 I got the awe-inspiring coloring book






 A Malda Body Polish Bar - Geranium and Ylang Ylang


A Supa Cool Mirror and Poster by Jon Daniels



Awesome Birthday cards by Dorcascreates

She also designed the cute badge that Andrea is wearing 😍 - Link

And A Mini Wall Poster of the Famous illustration from the book

Had to put it next to my signed Jonathan McReynolds Album 



0 Comments