Things I Have Learnt About My Hair in 2015


  • Keep It Simple Stupid (KISS). Learnt to keep it simple- wash, condition/deep condition, LCO and style on the same day. I have also tried to only combine/use not more than 2 products together.So I only use either olive oil or coconut oil as a hot oil treatment.
  • Discovered my best healthy natural hair regimen so far- Check it out 
  • Mastered my 30 minutes wash time (shampoo+condition+detangle). Practice makes perfect I guess.
  • Natural products are the way. They are the Best Minimal and multi purpose hair and beauty products. Such as coconut oil, Shea butter and olive oil.
  • Brand products will not grow your hair but some will help to get the best hairstyles (such as twist outs) and retain moisture.
  • Hard water is not your friend if you are using black soap or natural soaps. Check it out my experience  Will have to see how it works with distilled water next year.
  • Braid out is a joke... Ain't nobody got time for that! 
  • Tea tree oil is your healer- helps with itchy scalp and healthy hair growth.
  • Reconnected with olive oil... as in the past I never liked it because of the smell. I must say it is very moisturizing.
  • Argan oil is the main and expensive chick. The product of the year for me,

  • Run away from sulfate and baking soda. I tried out baking soda, it was great at first and then become very drying. Run!
  • Just trim you hair... It is not so bad.
                       

  • Shrinkage is not the enemy! It is MAGICAL!

0 Comments